cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Funny Sayings

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funny Sayings

The other night Joe was saying good night to our younger son, Butch, when he asked a question. Here is how the conversation went:

Butch: Hey Dad, you know how God gave us all special gifts?
Joe: (not sure what exactly this was about, but going along for a moment) Yes.
Butch: You know, like he made you and me good at golf. What did he give Bubba?
Joe: (dumbfound and searching his brain for something to say) ....well, Bubba is smart...
Butch: (interrupting Joe) Do you think it is not turning his homework in on time?

Now I cannot say how Butch stated this, with complete seriousness or in playfulness, but it did give us a great laugh afterwards! He did ask me on the way home from his field trip if I knew if Bubba had heard about what he said. I asked why and he said "Cause I will be in trouble." What a laugh!

No comments: