cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Otter And Her Dollie

Monday, September 17, 2007

Otter And Her Dollie

I have been looking and looking for a doll for Otter. Not just any doll will do, you see. I wanted one that was all soft and cuddly for a newborn (or what remains of a newborn). I looked only to find mostly soft dolls, but always with some hard plastic head or other features. Finally while looking in the clothing section in a favorite store of mine I found her! I found Dollie! I was so excited that I immediately picked her up and took her home with us. Otter just loves her, too! I was not sure how she would like Dollie, since other toys and stuffed animals never interested her, but she loves her Dollie. She often will hold her and pull her up to snuggle with and sometimes kiss ( or is that chew?). I am so happy that she likes her new doll so well. Now if Bubba could only find a dart gun in her size! ;)

No comments: