cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Lunar Eclispe

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lunar Eclispe

On August 28th we experienced a lunar eclipse during the morning hours. I was so excited when I was giving Otter her early morning meal to learn that we would be able to view the eclipse. I had not heard about the event on the previous day, so I went to the computer to learn more. I found that the full eclipse was at 5:52am in our area. Since it was about 5am I rushed in to ask Joe if he wanted to view it. When I told him that we would have to go somewhere to see it he stated that he would pass. I then went to the boys and they woke excited and eager to go. We went down the road to a church parking lot and watched this amazing event. I was able to take my camera and get a few decent shots. I post them for your enjoyment if you were not one who woke early to see it live. The fourth picture has an orangeish/redish color which did not come through in all the other pictures.





No comments: