cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: There She Rolls!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

There She Rolls!

Tuesday was a fun evening at our home. Otter has been laying on the floor beside me while I am at the computer. I was hoping to encourage some movement out of her. Well Ma, she done it! I had been helping her learn to roll over from her back to her belly by holding her hand. She would then pull up by holding on to my finger and roll over. Well, Tuesday evening she did it all by herself! She then discovered that she cannot do anything else, though she was working hard to push herself forward with her legs. We would turn her on her back again, but back she went to her belly. Now she thinks that she cannot lay on her back anymore. She needs to be on her belly. Too bad her blanket is hindering her moving forward.
















No comments: