cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: UT Football

Sunday, October 26, 2008

UT Football

It has been two years since I have been able to attend a UT game. I was very excited when a couple of days ago my Dad offered me a ticket to the UT/Bama game. It was absolutely wonderful to be back there! I have really missed that time with my Dad (and of course my favorite football team!). I was able to also see a lady that has been sitting behind us as long as I have been going. She has known me since middle school and she is great to cheer and talk with.

One of the special guest appearances was from the 1998 National Championship team. Challenger, the bald eagle, made an appearance as well! I also was able to see the changes made to the stadium since I had last been there. I did not take my camera or you would be able to see it from a newer picture. Maybe I will be able to attend another game this season and I can take my camera.

No comments: