cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Shopping For Baby

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Shopping For Baby

Yesterday I spent a lovely day with a friend, Em, looking at baby stuff among other things. It was a fun day that ended all too quickly. Boy, time flies when you are having fun! I so enjoy shopping for babies. Well, I just love babies period! It is always exciting to prepare for a new little one to begin it's journey through this life. It is also good to spend time with friends face to face, just hanging out and having fun together.

It was nice to eat lunch at a new place, too. I wanted to eat somewhere that would be pleasing to her (being pregnant means you sometimes have cravings or strong dislikes for certain foods), so she mentioned McAllister's Deli. I had seen it before, but had never been. I was pleased that I did not go for a plain sandwich, but got the Sweetberry Chicken sandwich. It was great! I loved the orange cranberry sauce that was on it. Otter liked it, too. Sometimes it pays to step out and try something new!

1 comment:

em said...

We WILL do it again VERY soon! We've gotten a little better at scheduling! :)