cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Sleeping With The WHAT!!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Sleeping With The WHAT!!!

Last night Joe and I (and several other leaders from our Cub Scout Pack) went to Ripley's Aquarium to a CS Leaders Bash. We had a sidebar with food to eat and a meeting to learn about what is happening in the Sequoyah District this year. At this meeting we also learned about the different programs that Ripley's has available for scouting groups. One of these was called "Sleeping with the Sharks". There was a thought that went through my mind. How many people can sleep in that tunnel knowing that all kinds of sharks are in the water right over your head? I am not sure I could. First of all, I might be too fascinated at all the different creatures and secondly, there are sharks swimming over my head and I am expected to be comfortable enough to sleep?! Now there was an even worse thought when she also mentioned that they do overnighters in the Haunted Adventure called "Midnight with the Monsters" (of course only for grades 6-12) and also in the Believe It Or Not Museum the "Bedtime with the Bizarre" where part of the trip includes a scavenger hunt, wax hand, a Moving Theatre ride and much more! A WAX HAND!! Oh yeah, sign me up!

No comments: