cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Pinewood Derby results

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Pinewood Derby results

After dealing with the overly obsessed Joe with regards to the Pinewood Derby this year, I could not wait for this day to be over. I enjoyed the race and I had a blast! I guess I was just so tired of the whole fierce determination that Joe had for our boys to win. All that aside, it was a great race! Our elder son's car was created to be a speeding monster, while the younger seemed more a looker. Well, our happiness was great when the results were given and both boys were in the top five for speed and can now compete in the District race April 1st. First place went to "The Amazing Teardrop" and fifth place was the Americana car (or Washington, DC car, which ever you prefer). I was happy that both boys placed and that we did not have the problem of what if one did and the other did not.

3 comments:

Jama said...

I'm so pleased for both, no, all three boys! I know Joe was probably as excited as both boys put together. Am I right? Now, all that you were eager to get past is still ahead of you, isn't it?

BJ not BK said...

Great job team Joe! I think next year you should do some blog advertising on your cars. You know, maybe have a E and C car sponsored or is that against the rules? I would love to see Joe Napalm vs. Wesley Son of Cornelius or The Human Blogger vs. Not Nome Yet.

Heather said...

We do have an open class for siblings or family members who want to enter. That will be a question we should ask T.