cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: I've created a monster

Friday, March 24, 2006

I've created a monster

Well, as most of you have learned I love to crochet. My latest projects have been gifts for a friend and her brother who both had birthdays earlier this week. I finished the scarf for SD and I wanted to take a picture to add here and also to my folder of my finished projects. Since SD arrived late last evening and I have not had a chance to see him to give him his present I asked my younger son to model it for my pictures. He did not know what model meant, but he sure worked the camera. This was the first picture I took. This was his idea of modeling the scarf! Where did my son learn that to model a piece of clothing he had to look like an ultra cool dude? I was half expecting him to give me a slight nod and say, "Hey, baby. What'cha doing?"

4 comments:

Jama said...

Too cool!

BJ not BK said...

What a ham! Who does he take that after?

A Magic Bean Buyer said...

So, would that look be closer to Blue Steel or La Tigra? I think there must be more to life than being really really really ridiculously good looking . . .

Joe Napalm said...

At the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking.