cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Passing of Time

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Passing of Time

The other night I was thinking about the last eleven years that Joe and I have been together. It still blows my mind that it has been over eleven years since our first date and over ten since we were married. Our first date is still a typical date for us today (actually we had one of these just last Friday!), which is dinner and a movie. As I recall, though, our first dinner was a fast food place (probably Wendy's or something like that) and the movie was Interview with a Vampire. I am glad to say that over the years not only has the restaurant choice evolved into something better, but also the movies have as well (at least most of the time).

1 comment:

BJ not BK said...

you guys are so cute....did I just say that?