cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: New Faces Bring New Questions

Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Faces Bring New Questions

In my genealogy quest I have several times met with a new relative who adds to the questions I already have. Like the newest relative I found. She has pictures that I am thrilled to see. How can you express your happiness at seeing pictures of the great-great-great-uncles for which you had been looking for years for information on? What thrilling sensations come over you as you see your great-great-great-grandmother’s picture for the first time!

Now, I am starting to try to fit all the information I am learning from her into what I already have. What I really am is more and more confused. Sometimes I am not sure that I will ever really figure out any of this tangled web of a family tree. Of course I also have times that I can just start spilling out all kinds of information that I have learned.

Until I get these spider webs cleaned out of my head I will leave you with one of the newest picture I was able to get today thanks to my new found cousin and a s-i-l who was wonderful enough to help me with the technical aspect! This is Abram Jones Price (brother of my great-great-grandfather, Thomas Rees Price).

1 comment: