cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show

Friday, February 22, 2008

Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show

This weekend is also the Dogwood Arts Festival's House and Garden Show. Today thru Sunday the event will be held at the Knoxville Convention Center from 10am- 8pm on Friday and Saturday, and 11am- 5pm on Sunday. This event has about 200 exhibitors scheduled and it is sometimes just amazing what displays are setup at this show. I have not been since it has been held at the new convention center, but I am sure it is easily able to surpass the past years events. I would love to go and see everything especially the gardening exhibits as I look forward to creating my garden in our backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My buttercups are blooming and are so pretty. I thought of you this am when I looked at them.
Are your crotus wild or tame?
My are bright yellow.
LSA

Heather said...

I believe they are wild. They blanket our front yard and are spread out in the back.