cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Another Thing Passed Through Families

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Thing Passed Through Families

Please excuse my short post, but Bubba decided to get sick towards the end of last week. So as he was unhappy being sick by himself he passed it on to me and Otter. Although they were rid of their fevers all day yesterday, I am not quite so lucky. It would probably help if I would rest, but how can a mom do that when taking care of a family (two sick as well)? Perhaps tomorrow will bring me back into better health since they are better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers for all of you. This is a horrible virus, flu and I've had it twice since January. Get rest, plenty of liquid. Hopefully by the week-end it will be better.
Ladystanne