cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: New Year

Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year

Another year has begun when the last seems to have barely passed. We look forward to another year and all the blessings to come. It is also time to reflect on the past year and it's blessings. My biggest blessing in 2007 has been Otter. I cannot begin to describe how much I love my little girl. I have had a busy first week of the new year as I have had a little girl who has been under the weather. It is so hard on me as a Mom when my children are sick, especially one so young as Otter. I am blessed that I have such a little trooper, though. She will still smile and play with us even while feeling poorly. Here is a toast to you all that you will have a blessed new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And blessings to you!
Father, heal Otter and bless her as she grows with a knowledge and desire for you.