cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Christmas pics

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas pics

Earlier this week I mailed out some Christmas cards with pictures of the kids. It is really hard to get three children to look at the camera as well as smile. Anyway, I picked one that was the best and made cards. I had originally planned to have them wearing casual clothing in red (Bubba), blue (Butch) and green (Otter), but I had taken some pictures of Otter by herself in a red dress and it looked so cute I decided to use it and go more formal when they were together. I also thought I might share pictures of two little girls wearing this same dress. My mom has yet to call and tell me what she thought of the picture on her card (I am wondering if she recognizes the dress?). So here are the pictures I took and one that has a few decades on it.


No comments: