cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Things Boys Never Outgrow

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Things Boys Never Outgrow

Today I learned of two things that my boys have not outgrown. First was Bubba.

About four years ago I got a phone call from Granddad asking if I could ask Bubba where he hid his remote control for the TV. This stemmed from an ongoing battle between the two of them for the TV rights on Sundays. This was funny when Bubba learned that he could hide the remote after changing the channel to the one of his choice. Well, now there are two TVs at Granddad's house so that is not much of a problem anymore, but I got another call on Saturday evening. This time it was Papaw asking if Bubba could tell me where he put the remote. He had hid it from his brother this time. How funny to get calls like this from both the grandfathers!

Now to Butch. In 2003 I took a picture of him with our cousin playing in the leaves. He pretended that he was fighting the leaves with his light saber. Well, today he was fighting the leaves with a stick while Joe blew the leaves. This time we were smart and got out the safety glasses to keep the leaves out of his eyes!

No comments: