cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Seeing Old Friends Again

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Seeing Old Friends Again

After a couple of months of not seeing many of the friends I have from school, we got a chance to get together again. Today was a birthday party for one of the little girls in Butch's class. It was at the school's swimming pool. I was thrilled to see several other moms that I really enjoy talking to. We caught up a bit, ate cake and tried to stay in the shade as much as possible. I also got to hold the three month old baby that if you remember from back in May I tried to make a baby hat for and failed miserably the first time! We are all looking forward to being able to see each other on a more regular basis. It is so funny that my friends from school are mostly mothers of daughters! It is somewhat hard to bring two boys to a play date with only girls. We are looking forward to next Saturday when we have orientation at school. School starts in only NINE DAYS!!!

No comments: