cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Back To School

Monday, August 14, 2006

Back To School

Another year of school has started for Bubba and Butch. This is a happy time for me as I get to spend time with my friends from school as well. I also have the responsibility of creating a bulletin board for the Scouts that is located in the front hall of the Elementary building. This is always a funny time for me because directly across the hall is another bulletin board that a lady in the office is in charge of keeping up. I have slowly become accustom to her telling people that I always come to try to out do her boards and to make hers look bad. She has a fun time teasing me every time I come in to add something new. For this new board I was working on it and adding things to it for two days during teacher inservice last week. Today this lady was telling people how I just would live at the school if I could! All about my days spent there last week. We have such a fun time together there and we are like one big family. Boy is it great to be back!

1 comment:

Jama said...

I love seeing you at school! You do cool bulletin boards, too.