cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Crochet like crazy

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Crochet like crazy

In the fall of 2004 I asked my mother to teach me the basics of crocheting. I had been interested in learning for years, but she was always too busy. Well, as my mother says, I have taken off with this new hobby. My first project was a scarf for myself. Then for Christmas that year I made scarves for both my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and a hat for my Chinese "sister-in-law". After that I made the some baby gifts. I made blankets and hats for two babies. It was fun to make the blankets and doing the different designs. Since then I have made 6 hats, 3 scarves, 3 flower pins, and in the process of making a shawl for myself. Here are pictures of the first baby blanket.

2 comments:

BJ not BK said...

If I might be so bold as to quote Darth Vader...."Most Impressive" add heavy breathing while reading to capture the full effect. Thanks for the hat!

Joe Napalm said...

I like to say "shawl". Manamana.