cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Tired

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tired

My sleep is definitely being compromised during this pregnancy. Seems that this little boy is going to be very active. Normally he would get active right before I went to sleep at night and if I woke during the night he would lightly move until I was going back to sleep. Not for the past few nights! Right now he has been quite the night owl! He has been not only active, but his movements are very strong! Poor mommy has not been able to sleep well at night with this sort of activity and even trying to take a little nap during the day has not helped. I try to sleep and he tries to keep me awake. Hopefully this is not a sign of what is to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. Our most active one runs in college and joined the military, I guess because life was to slow paced. Watch out!