cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Baby #4 Update

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby #4 Update

Well, it seems that baby #4 (nickname still undetermined) has been growing well over the past month. I had a checkup today and everything looked good with a nice strong heartbeat. Of course he is still moving like crazy most of the time! I go again in three weeks for the glucose test. Yuck!!! I always dread those, but so far have never had a problem. Hopefully this time will be no different.

After my appointment Otter and I headed to do a baby registry. She was excited about looking for stuff for her baby brother. Actually she was a little disappointed that we were not buying stuff for him today! She especially wanted to get him some toys. She would pick out clothes for me to scan for him, too. I must say that although the selection for boy items has improved since I had Bubba, it is still not comparable with all the cute girl things out there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Butch and Bubba! How about Otter and Oscar?!

Heather said...

I was thinking we might have something closer to Bubba and Butch for this little boy, but not much is coming to mind. Who knows when we will think of one!

The Moody Newlyweds said...

What about Brutus? And where are you registered?

Heather said...

Funny, but Brutus never even came to mind! I have registered at Target, Albeebaby.com, and Babies R Us so far. I mainly did it for myself and for discounts.