cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Bad Beginnings

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bad Beginnings

This year started on a bad note for most of our family. It all started on New Year's Eve. Butch started getting sick. Then in the wee hours of the morning I got sick. It was terrible. We were both so weak from the stomach bug that we just slept for the next two days. We were almost on the point of dehydration. Joe, bless his heart got it a couple days later. Luckily Otter and Bubba did not get it! Then as soon as that passed and I started getting my energy back I got sinus stuff. Ugghhhh!!!!!! Now there have also been other things to add some stress (plumbing issues, heat went out, more plumbing issues, and a root canal). This has been a rough two weeks. I am hoping that the rest of the year proves to be a lot calmer and less stressful!

No comments: