cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Humor

Monday, December 28, 2009

Humor

So we now are the owners of a WII. It was an awesome gift and we are all very excited about it. Today I forced the boys off so I could race on Mario Cart. (I have my own license so I am having to beat the grand prix on my own to get all the new levels, characters, etc.) So I am in the middle of one race when Butch forgets that he doesn't have a controller in his hand and jerks his hands up as if to jump with me. He instead jerked the glass of orange juice that was in his hands and it was very full of orange juice! Said orange juice goes flying out of the cup and lands all around (and on) him! That was so funny! Should they put a warning about that too? "For those who may be watching a race, please put down all items in your hands so that you might not fling them while race is in progress."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your're a patience mother who can laugh so easily about spills. Enjoy your children and have a blessed New Year.