cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: I need a girl

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I need a girl

I had another crochet hat that I had almost completed last fall, but with preparing for Christmas I put it down and only finished it today. This is made from Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in heather grey. I thought that it looked very cute so I thought to add a picture to my blog. Then I realized my dilemma. This was not like the other hats I had made and I needed more than just something to sit it on, I needed a model. Here comes the hard part. I have two boys. Who can I get to "model" this for me? I could just let the boys take a picture of me in it, but that would look terrible. I needed something that looked a little better than myself. Well, my younger son was handy, so I used him. My thoughts were that he is so cute who would tell the difference? I could just imagine what Joe would say, though. Well, here it is just the same! (And Jama, this is big enough for me, too!)

No comments: