cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Bee Balm

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bee Balm

I came home from being away and I had to go outside to check in on my plants. I know, I know, all I seem to talk about is plants anymore, but this is for E especially. She and I were talking about gardens earlier today, so I wanted to post about my latest bloom. It is Bee Balm, which is in the mint family. I just walked by them at Pope's and thought it looked great, so I bought one. It had started developing a few weeks back, but really blossomed while I was away this weekend. I was finally able to add the pictures in today.

May 30, 2006
June 5, 2006

2 comments:

BJ not BK said...

Are you growing any mint? I would love some mint tea. Just curious.

Heather said...

No, but my mother has several different varieties that I could get you some. Do you want some catnip tea? ;)