cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Preparing For Family Time!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Preparing For Family Time!

I always get excited about July. More specifically, the fourth Saturday in July because that is when the Lane family gathers in Marion, SC. I have always enjoyed the Lane family reunions and getting to see my SC family. This year is going to be good since I will see some that I have not seen in many years! The internet has been a great tool to help with meeting and keeping in touch with many of them, but nothing beats getting to see them in person! I am thankful for those who many years ago decided to start these reunions and for the wonderful memories I have from each of them. If not for these reunions I might not have met many of these relatives and I cannot imagine my life without their love and influence! So for those Lane relatives out there...bring your best potluck dishes, any pictures to share, grab as many of your family as you can and I will see you in a few weeks!!!

No comments: