cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Another Great Reunion

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Great Reunion

I was so excited to once again be in South Carolina for my Lane family reunion. I always enjoy getting to see my family. We spent a little more time together this year, though it still seemed to fly by! I actually got to see a few cousins that I don't ever remember seeing before. After the reunion we headed to Dillon to stay with my cousin Theo. All three of his sons were there so we were all able to chat for a little while. Otter decided that she did not like the name Theo, so she called him Gooey. She would not even let us call him Theo! She would try to correct us so that we would call him Gooey, too! I really enjoyed our stay with Theo and his wife Lou! They are awesome cousins!

No comments: