cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: What Have We Here?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What Have We Here?

Tomatoes! I was checking on our eight, yes, eight tomato plants yesterday and saw not just one tomato growing, but three! You see I had bought two different varieties of tomato plants a couple of months ago. We also purchased one of those upside down Tomato tree planters which holds three plants. The others I planted in pots on our back porch. We were going to see which grew better.

Our plants were blooming really well and I was hoping that they would actually have some fruit. When I was watering our Tomato Tree planter last Saturday I noticed the first actual tomato. I was so excited! Well, last night I was checking on the other plants in planters on the back porch. These are currently unstaked, but are growing well. That is when I saw them! There was not one, but two tomatoes growing on one of those plants. I had to show Joe this evening. He is looking forward to eating these yummy tomatoes!

No comments: