cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: The Songs Kids Know

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Songs Kids Know

Today was a field trip for Bubba to a local planetarium, which had a combination of fourth and fifth graders. After they watched the movie about black holes and learned about constellations there was a laser show. It was set to music that was a combination of music from the 50's to current day music. I was hoping that they would not be playing any Backstreet Boys, Brittany Spears, etc and I was glad to not hear any of that. There was one song that I was quite amazed to hear three of the fourth grade boys behind me sing along with. It is so surprising that I still have to laugh at the thought of the three of them singing the song and I mean they knew every word! You might ask, What was the song? It was Shania Twain's I Feel Like A Woman!

No comments: