cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Would You Do This?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Would You Do This?

I was listening to our local newscast when they showed a story about a teenager in Florida that was being punished by holding a sign. What did he do, you may ask? He was stopped by police for driving 107 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. So for punishment his mother is having him stand outside his school every morning and afternoon to hold up a sign stating, "I was STUPID. I drove over 100 mph and got caught. Thank God! I could have killed me and my friends." If you want to read more here is a link for the story. There is also a video of the local report on the web page. Teenager Shamed Into Slowing Down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh, mom! No one likes shame but it beats death and injury for oneself and innocent bystanders.