cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: A Pic of Our Little Dumplin

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Pic of Our Little Dumplin

I went to the doctor's office today for another ultrasound. This was more to appease my little mind as to the continue development of our little miracle than anything else. It was great to see our little dumplin again and see that everything is great! The little one was just wiggling around at first. It was so funny to see! The heartbeat was also very good. My doctor was very pleased. We have been greatly blessed!

5 comments:

A Magic Bean Buyer said...

I am so happy that your Little Dumplin is doing well! I think about you all a lot and pray that everything continues to go well for the Little Dumplin. :)

Les said...

Congratulations! Praise the Lord for what HE has done!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dumplin! Say hello to your Grand-Dad!
:o)}

Jama said...

Glory, glory!!! I rejoice with you! Little Dumplin looks kind of like Grand-dad, don't you think? :D

jholden said...

I don't know how comftorable I am with this frequent use of the word, or name Dumplin. This is a branded nickname I'm sure this child won't be crazy about.