cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Etsy

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Etsy

If you have not heard about Etsy, it is worth a look. It is a marketplace for items that are handmade. There are so many different varieties of things on the site, but I wanted to share about one particular store. My friend has started a store there to sell hair bows, ribbons and clips. She has a special gift for making these (she is a former cheerleader who absolutely loves ribbons!). I have several bows, clips and her newest items, fabric flowers on bobby pins. They are all great and I love the way they look in Otter's hair. Otter loves the bows that Em makes for her! Please take a moment and go look at my friend's store!

Additionally I would like to add that I am preparing to open a shop on Etsy in the next couple of weeks to sell my crochet hats and other items. I will post a link as soon as it is set up.

2 comments:

A Magic Bean Buyer said...

I love Etsy and I'm excited to know people who are selling on there! I will have to throw some business her way once Buttercup has need of hairbows!

em said...

Thanks girl!!! :)