cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Back To School

Friday, August 21, 2009

Back To School

Once again it is time for school. The guys are somewhat happy with returning, but me... I'm ecstatic! Well, that is rather exaggerated, though I do enjoy the one-on-one time with Otter! I was very pleased when Butch came home this week and told me he had made it into advanced math! They gave a test and based off their scores placed the kids in the appropriate math class. I was hoping that he would get in since it will help lead into advanced math in middle school as well. He was very proud, too! It was great to see him so excited and working hard. Bubba is also in advanced math (now that we have his schedule fixed). Band has started for him, too. Once again the clarinet will be heard in our neighborhood! I am just praying that we are all up to the challenges ahead this year.

No comments: