cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: My Dream Refrigerator/ Freezer

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Dream Refrigerator/ Freezer

For many years I have known exactly what I would love to have in my dream kitchen as my refrigerator/freezer. I saw it in a store once, but after that it was never out for my viewing pleasure at most appliance stores. Today I found them online and also in a local store. Here it is...Frigidaire makes a full size refrigerator and freezer that are meant to be side by side. Aaahhhh! How wonderful! This is my dream (minus the stainless steel look, it is not for me!). Of course, in my current kitchen it would possibly be overkill!

2 comments:

newlywedbeth said...

Joel hates stainless steel, too! I prefer our white fridge. We're looking for a freezer.

Heather said...

Personally, I prefer white, too. That is what I have had most of my married life.