cookieOptions = {...}; Heather of the Hills: Excitement of Baby

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Excitement of Baby

Last week something happened that has made the boys even more excited about the baby. They got to feel the baby move for the first time! I had just occasionally felt movement because it was still so sporadic, but on Wednesday it was really moving a lot. I was feeling it and then Bubba came in the room. He got to feel it, then we called for Butch. Butch came and he felt it as well. As of yesterday Joe finally felt the baby, too. To date Butch has felt the baby most of the three guys.

Today was also exciting since BJ not BK and M had their ultrasound and they got to learn what they are having. Drum roll please............it is a KITTEN! Just kidding! ;) We will be learning what our little Dumplin is next week. I for one cannot wait until I can know who it is I am talking to!

No comments: